Historic Lions Park, Banquet Hall, Shelter Houses, Covered Bridge, etc.
– Millersport, OH –
Located near the southern shore of Buckeye Lake, Historic Lions Park just may be the right spot for hosting hour next event. Our versatile park can host almost any kind or size event — from small meetings to large banquets, from car shows and tractor pulls to concerts and dances, our facilities may meet your needs perfectly. Here is what we have available:
Rent the Facilities:
- Banquet Hall (Club House): Banquet hall with full service kitchen and seating for 300.
- Shelter houses: Two shelter houses with electric service.
- Shady grove with 142 picnic tables.
- Bleacher seating for 400.
- Entertainment Pavilion with electric service and lawn area for seating 2,500 to 3,000 people.
- Outdoor concrete dance floor and bandstand with electric service.
- Scenic walking trails throughout park and open fields.
- Plenty of parking and open grass exhibit areas.
- Historic Hertiage Village and Charles Holiday Covered Bridge.
Reservations / Information:
To book your wedding, receptions, corporate picnics/outings, graduation/holiday parties or meetings contact us at (740) 467-3639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and affordable pricing.